Like I said in my previous post, doing just about anything in print can become a royal pain when things don't go the way you want. I have in my possession, the very first copy of nemu nemu volume 1! The proof finally arrived in the mail today! Overall, I am very pleased with the proof but there was a problem with moire patterns on some of the strips that I didn't plan on being as bad as they were.
After a few hours of testing, Kitsy and I decided we'd have to go back to a majority of the raw image files and convert the tone to solid gray in order to be rid of the moire. I just finished the conversion ( a good 8 hours of work) and now I look forward to some shut eye.
Tomorrow, I'll be converting my Quark document to pdf for upload as well as doing a very minor tweak to the cover. Once thats taken care of, i'll cross my fingers and order our lot for Kawaii-Kon. I'll post some pics of the book in the morning. Now it's off to nemu-nemu land for me.