Greetings all! Welcome to our Friday Free-For-All!
Remember the second poll we hosted a few weeks ago regarding designs?
Well, from those results, we pulled our latest T-shirt designs for 2008!
As we are aware that many of you are unable to visit us at the conventions we are planning to hit in Hawaii and California, we have decided to open up all shirts for online preorder!
The shirt designs have been finalized and are currently in print production. As we only have a limited number of shirts ordered for our convention runs, this is your best opportunity to get your hands on your favorite design in your size!
Just a few notes:
- We have both Men & Women sizes available, although colors may not be matched. Please be choose your shirts and sizes with caution.
- Our Men's shirts are Gildan & Anvil brand, Ultra Cotton/Heavy Weight 6.1oz shirts - very comparable to our shirts from last year.
- This year we have 3 different Women's shirts: Jersey (cut like our Women's shirts from last year), "Fitted" (stretchy with a very slight rib with a fitted contour cut), and Tank Top (2x1 ribbed). I am 5'6, with a slim-normal build - broad shoulders. I can fit the Medium-sized shirts nicely. Instead of the Bella brand we chose last year, we have opted to go with Sun Girl.
- All sizes go from Small to X-Large.
- Shirts will be shipped out when they return from the printers
We cannot guarantee that we will have these shirts in stock post-conventions and most likely not be reordering them, so if you see a design you particularly like, I highly suggest you join our pre-order! Shipping for multiple shirts are adjusted accordingly.
Any questions? Please feel free to comment or contact us via e-mail!
Also! This morning, Jerzy and I chatted up a storm in the latest Saturday Supercast about all things comics! Although it was a closed "interview" of sorts, the talkcast is posted to both TalkShoe and will soon be uploaded to the Sugary Serials SS iTunes podcast directory!
While on the topic of Sugary Serials, I also want to announce that the final installment of "Who is the Crimson Scarab?" will be coming up near the end of the month! If you've missed the first few installments, they are free for view STARTING HERE!
Printed editions of "Who is the Crimson Scarab?" are also available for purchase at IndyPlanet!