So! I finally have the scoop on the event we'll be attending on Saturday!
The Holiday Fair will run from 9am - 2pm at the School, located at 224 Queen Emma Square, Honolulu, HI 96813 [map].
From what I understand, we will be located in the Coral Cross Courtyard of Kennedy Hall, alongside the Art department Art Sale and Face Painting~ :D We'll be bringing all of our stock along with us - just in limited quantities!
Also, because the school parking is limited to school staff, public parking will not be available on campus. Take note of the other parking options below~
Free Parking will be available at:
- Central Middle School's makai parking lot
- Department of Health Parking Lot on Punchbowl (entrance just mauka of the Punchbowl-Beretania intersection)
- Iolani Palace parking lot
- State ID building parking lot
- Unmetered street parking
Please note: Due to the Honolulu City Lights Parade, it is recommended that all evacuate the State of Hawaii parking lots by 3:00pm
Paid Parking will be available at:
- Capitol Place Building (entrance on Kukui Street across from Central Middle School's makai parking entrance) - 9-5 @ $.50 per 1/2 hour, max $3.
- Bishop Square (1001 Bishop Street) - $4 on weekends
- Ali'i Place (1099 Alakea Street) - $3 on weekends
- Kukui Plaza (entrance by Long's Drugs) - $.50 per 1/2 hour, max $3
- Metered street parking
See you there? :D